Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hatteras 52C dinette with granite table top

I switched to sofa setup. Upholstery needs to be replaced. Teak, table top and hardware are in good shape. $350.00? I'm not able to prepare for shipping, but will assist if I can. If interested, I'll send pictures of the individual pieces.
    Attached Images

Re: Hatteras 52C dinette with granite table top

Where is this located?

Diamondhead, Mississippi. I can bring it as far east as Destin, FL in July and Clearwater, FL in August.

Do you have anymore pics of dinette? Does it include the storage areas under the seat or just the cushions?

Quote Originally Posted by Briankinley2004 View Post
    Do you have anymore pics of dinette? Does it include the storage areas under the seat or just the cushions?
    There is storage. The material on the cushions became "sticky" and that is the white substance on the wood. I have not taken the 5 minutes to get it off. I have the brackets to attach the table top to the wall and the support that bolts to the floor.
    Attached Images

I am interested but need to measure mine and compare. My boat is a 55C but may be the same table as the boats are alike in a lot of areas. Does it have drawers in the end of the benches? Im in dry dock right now but hope to splash Friday. I can measure then. If someone else comes along no big deal but I do need a new table and the end pieces on the bench. I live in Hernando Beach, FL so will be about 3 miles out of your way to Clearwater.

No drawers on the end of the benches. I can send whatever measurements you need.

Pm sent. Can meet you in clear water.

The wood from the dinette has been used to convert the front stateroom to a double berth. All that is left is the granite table top and mounting hardware.