Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a cockpit shade.

I have a 72 45C and am in need of a cockpit shade. Missed on a few so if anybody is removing theirs let me know.
    thanks
    Mike
    Attached Images

Re: Looking for a cockpit shade.

Mike how did all your work in Mexico go. A report might be of interest to some people here on the forum. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Mike how did all your work in Mexico go. A report might be of interest to some people here on the forum. John
    Going well loving Ensenada. Until the Port and Marina closed due the Covid-19 issue. Marina stopped letting anybody but owners in.

Plenty of qualified tradesmen available. Blowncar/James has introduced me to a number of guys he uses.
    DD and electricians $30.00/hr. General Maintenance and repairs $15/hr. First quote for Sunbrella Bimini was $400.00.
    AC compressors are shot. $300.00 plus cost of compressors to R&R.
    Diesel is a bit higher than San Diego. Was $4.16 in Feb. $3.50 in April not sure what it is now. Fuel is Govt controlled and a large source of their income so not as quick to reduce prices. Also Coral Hotel and Marina is the only place to get filtered Diesel.
    Had a diver clean the bottom and replace all zincs for just under $400.00.
    Slip fees just went up. $11.00/foot at Cruise Port and $15.50 at Coral Hotel and Marina. At Coral you do get use of Hotel facilities.

There are currently 4 Hatteras convertibles on our dock. Each morning I sit in the cockpit of my 45C sipping a Bailys and coffee looking at the 60C 1 slip over and think I need a bigger boat. It's a sickness I tell ya.

Happy to answer any questions
    Mike
    Last edited by MikeMck; 05-25-2020 at 04:35 PM.

I know that boat, and yes we have our own Hatteras row/dock.IMG_0039 (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Blowncar View Post
    I know that boat, and yes we have our own Hatteras row/dock.Attachment 40517
    Did I mention I stole your curtains?

20200420_220135_resized.jpg
    Last edited by MikeMck; 05-26-2020 at 02:55 PM.