Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Post Looking for Used Hat 38-45 Convertible to buy.

Would like to buy a Hat preferably in the Northeast. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Re: Looking for Used Hat 38-45 Convertible to buy.

Hello, my 42c will be listed in a month. Its 1973 with cummins 903s, port 50 hours, starboard 100 hours. Its located on lake Ontario about half hour from Buffalo NY in Canada. Its been fresh water for the last 25 years. I have pics that I can send by email if interested.

Walt Hoover

Hi, my 1979 46c is presently listed on Yacht World (Hard Shell). The boat is in Edgewater, MD. Please let me know if I can answer any questions you may have. She has been shed kept all her life in brackish water and it shows in her condition. 8v71t diesels with 1150 hrs. ThanksTom

Hi, I have a nice 1977 42 available with 480ce cummins engines, zf gears with under 100 hours from new . installed in 2006, located in south fl

I have a beautiful 43 Sportfish 1979 in excellent condition for Sale In North Palm Beach Florida.