Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm back.....

I'm back.....

Sort of. Ran into a little virus. This is day 14 and I am finally able to sit on the couch and operate a laptop. Went to the gates of hell and back, but never had to go to the hospital. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. The next one to tell me it's "just like the flu" is gonna get punched, but unfortunately there won't be a lot of oomph behind it. Gonna be quite a while longer before I can kick my usual ass. Wear a mask......you don't want this. Oh and that taste and smell thing is true. Except it's not a complete LOSS of taste and smell, the software goes nuts. Morning coffee now tastes like five day old Chinese food. It gets worse from there..... And I've had a Fishermans Friend in my face 24/7 to keep my sphincter from coming out my eyeballs.......

Fun and games.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Re: I'm back.....

Glad you’re better.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Glad you are recovering. I had a close friend who tested positive but only felt sick for a couple of hours. He is 54. Very odd how it kicks some people’s ass and others skate on by. Once again glad you are getting better.

Glad you're ok. Welcome back
    Joe

Glad your on the mend. I had to look up Fisherman’s Friend. Was the sore throat that bad?
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

It’s just like the flu.

Come punch me when you feel better, but you’ll have to do it from six feet in a mask.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Speedy recovery!

6 people in our community had it. One still struggling. All the others recovered fine in 2-14 days.

Congrats on your recovery. By the way a bad case of the flu sucks too!
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Glad you received ok. We both got it very early Back in January. Naomi got it worst than me, but still like a bad flu. My cough took almost a month to go away complement.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

You’re a lucky man. Far to many have died from this. I have lots of friends that believe it’s all a hoax until they get it or a friend of theirs dies. Glad you made it through.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California