Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Re: Not allowed full speed with 8v71’s whilst surveying

Just asking, how much do you think the master head sink weighs. I figure mine was about at least 25 lb when I took it out to redo the countertops. These are well built boats that lead to their longevity. Mr Clackson you must not of answered that question because you survived to tell the story!

Walt Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by whoover View Post
    Just asking, how much do you think the master head sink weighs. I figure mine was about at least 25 lb when I took it out to redo the countertops. These are well built boats that lead to their longevity. Mr Clackson you must not of answered that question because you survived to tell the story!Walt Hoover
    Mr. Hoover, I keep making the same mistakes over and over. Wife bought a pair of yellow slacks this week. Showing them to me, I commented they’d come in handy if she became incontinent. We’re get’n up there you know. She actually returned them. I need to do better.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    I commented they’d come in handy if she became incontinent. We’re get’n up there you know. She actually returned them. I need to do better.
    You better sleep with your eyes open man!
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay