Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

For Sale - Xantrex Truecharge 40+

Never used or installed Xantrex Trucharge 40+ 40 amp 3 station 12 volt battery charger in it's original box. 125 V input. Asking $225 including shipping. charger 2.jpgcharger 2.jpgcharger 3.jpgcharger 4.jpg
    Last edited by rjwilliams; 05-10-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Re: For Sale - Xantrex Truecharge 40+

Maybe you never used or installed it but looks like someone else did. The mounting screw holes clearly show that it was mounted to something, and one of the screw holes looks deformed. Also the extremely short AC power pig tail indicates someone cut it when removed.

Not trying to be jerk, but if you bought it from someone that told you it was never used or installed they weren't telling you the truth.

Those pictures are not of my unit. I got those off the internet. I see what you are talking about. I got lazy and did and old newspapers reporters trick using filed pictures rather than my own. Thanks for the feedback.

Wish that was a 32v charger
    ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.

I installed this very same charger about 10 years ago - Been flawless.
    Scott
    1976 43DCFB ,Hull #428, “Exodus”
    Long Island, NY

I second Scott’s comment. Make sure you select the correct battery type and there is also a temperature selector on those units. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

PM sent to you.