Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 54 motor yacht

Re: 54 motor yacht

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    You are right Jim. I apologize for comparing Randy to a flaming liberal. That was uncalled for and over the top.
    At least we agree on one thing.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    At least we agree on one thing.
    As a libtard, I take offense. Don't group me in with the snowflake, beam matters.

I believe some refer to it as more girth.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by rsmith View Post
    The Motorbarge people luv landlubber mph cause it makes them feel better about waddling along at hull speed.
    MY owner here. Would never even consider using statue miles. That's for on-land use.

One minute of latitude equals one nautical mile. If you use a chart, you need to know that. When I run the rivers, I do convert to match up the mile markers but that's easy enough to do if you can do simple math.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    MY owner here. Would never even consider using statue miles. That's for on-land use.

One minute of latitude equals one nautical mile. If you use a chart, you need to know that. When I run the rivers, I do convert to match up the mile markers but that's easy enough to do if you can do simple math.
    Sky your one of the few. Most of these guys would have to drop anchor and call sea tow if their phone dies and they couldn’t active captain down the river. Parallel rules divider compass rose? And they’ll never understand why True Virgins Make Dull Company you need to add Wiskey.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    It sure took a long time for my point to catch on, but I think we finally got there.
    Are you full of your self? Your point so far has been BS and has made no sense to anybody.
    Were just getting tired of you flipping your lip and beating your keyboard with your rubble.
    Any day soon you can shut up and the world would be calm, again.
    Jim may think I'm rude again but it is really not me this time. I'm just trying to express reality. Your full of stuff and lots here know it now.
    Go back to the bath tub fleet that you know so well. F I

I've said it before Sky.

You run on plane, you use the boats as often as possible, you spend money to keep it nice.

You shouldn't be considered a motoryacht owner.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ralph View Post
    Are you full of your self? Your point so far has been BS and has made no sense to anybody.
    Were just getting tired of you flipping your lip and beating your keyboard with your rubble.
    Any day soon you can shut up and the world would be calm, again.
    Jim may think I'm rude again but it is really not me this time. I'm just trying to express reality. Your full of stuff and lots here know it now.
    Go back to the bath tub fleet that you know so well. F I
    * yourself

Show us a photo of your Hatteras.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93