Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

*FREE* Raritan Ice Maker and Galley Maid Water Pump

I have the original Icer Ette Raritan ice maker and Galley Maid water pump from my '71 DC. They're free but the cost of shipping would be prohibitive. I'm in Knoxville, TN if someone wants to pick them up. Sorry, I can't get the site to upload my photos. If you're interested I can email them to you.

Re: *FREE* Raritan Ice Maker and Galley Maid Water Pump

I live in High Point, NC 4 hours away. I would be interested in picking it up.

Dave Wiggins 336 960 3008

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Swivel View Post
    I have the original Icer Ette Raritan ice maker and Galley Maid water pump from my '71 DC. They're free but the cost of shipping would be prohibitive. I'm in Knoxville, TN if someone wants to pick them up. Sorry, I can't get the site to upload my photos. If you're interested I can email them to you.

Re: *FREE* Raritan Ice Maker and Galley Maid Water Pump

dwiggmd@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Swivel View Post