Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boat Bed Sheets

Boat Bed Sheets

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with having custom fitted and top sheets made for their V-birth and bunk beds. I have a 36C Series II with the midship stateroom layout. I have patterns to send out for all 4 beds. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks, and stay safe with this Covid-19 mess.

Tom

2. Re: Boat Bed Sheets

I used yacthtbedding.com very pleased with the results. They sent me a kit to make templates and everything came back fitting very well in a few weeks. Nice selection of patterns and fabrics. Prices are high but good quality and easy to deal with.
    Forward Cabin.JPGMidship Stateroom.JPGSCUSI Master.JPG
    SCUSI
    1981 55C
    Hull #: 328

Re: Boat Bed Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by TomT13 View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with having custom fitted and top sheets made for their V-birth and bunk beds. I have a 36C Series II with the midship stateroom layout. I have patterns to send out for all 4 beds. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks, and stay safe with this Covid-19 mess.

Tom
    Oh sure add to my To-Do list. PO had all the cushions redone, looks like more for my Tailor.
    Attached Images

Re: Boat Bed Sheets

Thank you for your suggestion. I ended up using Yachtbeding.com and hope to see my Red Land Cotton sheets in a few weeks.