Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1967 31C OE wiring

Slowly getting rid of old dead end wiring, next to Port engine there appears to be 2 Fiberglass tanks that were removed. There is also a pair of what appear to be 12 Volt "Checking later" could they be part of the Generator that was also removed at some point. Wiring diagram only shows the Generator to Source switch.
    Attached Images

Re: 1967 31C OE wiring

that was probably battery boxes not tanks, that would explain the wires in the area
    Mis b' havin
    1972 58 yachtfish
    58yf352
    pass christian, ms.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    that was probably battery boxes not tanks, that would explain the wires in the area
    Starting to make a bit of sense, 1st guess now is that pair went to the OE charger.
    Attached Images

I'm redoing a 1968 34, I'm attaching the link so that you can see the pics, on page 4 is the new wiring. I removed EVERY wire on the bat and replaced it. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating...l#post13519245

I have the DC wiring drawing from hatteras for the 31C. PM me with an email and I will forward. Too big to upload
    Bill