Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Annapolis Maryland Summer Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    I think you need to watch the news more. LEO’s are dying from this along with other people who didn’t fit the at risk category. I’m not in panic mode, but this is some scary stuff.

Still planning that east coast run, but that will be in a self-sustaining motor yacht. Huge difference between that and trailering an open boat over 1,000 miles and everything that goes along with it. I personally wouldn’t even consider doing that right now, but MAYBE it’ll be feasible by July. Again, I have my doubts, but that’s obviously an unqualified personal opinion.
    I'd be towing it from Pittsburgh, PA. We keep it at our house. It's only about a 4 hour drive to Annapolis for us. I hope they get this virus under control and this all blows over soon.

Tony

Re: Annapolis Maryland Summer Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Annapolis would be a good home base for such a series of trips. Yes, there is overnight dockage on the downtown municipal seawall, but that might not be your best choice. I would look at the downtown marinas instead. St Michaels would be easily accessible, probably an hour or two from Annapolis in a boat of that speed. Solomons is also worth visiting, but it's further than StM. There are some good places to eat in Kent Narrows, easily accessible by boat- Annie's and The Narrows. PM me if you want other suggestions, closer to the actual time.
    Thanks, I'll be in touch when the time is closer.

Thanks Again.
    Tony