I freely admit to a degree of boredom. Aslan's three head pumps are in her bow compartment. Since I have a spare solenoid, I've been rehabbing the pumps' connections and solenoids one at a time. They can get pretty corroded tucked up in there.

The guest head pump's electrical connections face outboard. The bow thruster tunnel makes already difficult access really a pain. And, it appears POs over the years cut some of the wiring right back almost to the harness. So, I decided to remediate the issue as well as remotely mount the solenoid and feed the pump through jumpers. My son-in-law came over to get in the hole, but I ended up down there with him there to make sure I could actually get out on my own. I don't like trusting others when it comes to my electrical connections, and I drinks a bit.
IMG_1451.jpg
When it comes time to service the pump, I can just disconnect the jumpers at the remote and pull the unit out, wires and all. This is way easier.

Good way to kill a day, digging through boxes high and low, and making do with what was onboard. BTW, the plywood in the picture was double coated in resin before it hit the boat.