Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

For Sale 44' Hatteras Tri-Cabin 1966 Seattle

The owner has lost her partner and is moving. Asking $29,750 She plans to sell quickly. All sincere offers will be considered. You will not find a lower priced Hatteras in this kind of condition, at this time of year.

This particular Hatteras has many upgrades and creature comforts. The Captains Quarter was created by combining two smaller cabins. It now holds a king size bed, a double-size hanging closet, credenzas, two smaller hanging closets and a desk to work from.

The Captains head includes a glass designer sink and a full size walk in shower, complete with a bench. The bench is nice, as the shower doubles as a steam-room. You’ll enjoy the built in sound system with CD or radio…in the shower/steam-room. It also has a washer/dryer.

The vessel is powered by two 350 diesels with 3400 hours. The wheelhouse is equipped with tons of electronics as you can see in the photos.

The galley has a 3 burner stove, oven and full size, stand-up refrigerator with freezer.

The salon has a 43 inch TV as well as a stereo system. It is DVD, CD and USB compliant.

The hard bottom inflatable has electric trim-tabs and a 7.5 HP Mercury outboard, secured with davits on the stern swim-step.

PICT0058.jpgPICT0136.jpgPICT0221.jpg
    Last edited by Hixenbaugh; 03-21-2020 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Did not present correctly.

Re: For Sale 44' Hatteras Tri-Cabin 1966 Seattle

Matt
    1976 58' YF, Hull #410
    "Time Out West"

Too bad they painted the whole interior white.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Too bad they painted the whole interior white.
    At that price it looks better than rotted veneer. Is it Seaworthy?
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

I have a '71 TC, love these boats!

Rare slicktop version w/o fly bridge... pretty.

Seems like a nice deal.
    Prometheus
    1978 53' MY Hull #529
    Viera, FL

Is this the one that was owned by a Lawyer and had mismatched engines ? I believe one was a generator engine also no a/c ?

I’ve gone to craigslist in Seattle and numerous yacht brokerage companies in Seattle and I am unable to find this boat for sale. Am I the only one that can’t find it? I even tapped on the link that was given and it pulls up nothing.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    I’ve gone to craigslist in Seattle and numerous yacht brokerage companies in Seattle and I am unable to find this boat for sale. Am I the only one that can’t find it? I even tapped on the link that was given and it pulls up nothing.
    Original post was in March. Probably sold by now.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI