Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Exclamation Strut??? Cabo 1997 31ft

I just bought this Cabo is great besides the strut. I was a were of all issues and got a killer price. Does anyone know where I can get one and or what the casting # would be. I know the top and fishing part but 0 underneath. I am happy to join this Form and have a Cabo. Always wanted one and slept on it the first week. Just couldn't go anywhere.

Re: Strut??? Cabo 1997 31ft

You may have noticed this section is pretty lonely. You may also notice my post here where I delivered a 31 Cabo which ended up with it out of the water. Is there something unique about struts on a Cabo?

I would think the manufacturer could fill you in on any specifics if nobody on here can.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

It sure seems like it FreeBird. Glad you are on here. I just bought it and was aware of all the issues but no parts anywhere for this one. Hatteras bought Cabo around that time and they said they had NO #'s at all on the 31. I know the top of boats and fishing not the bottom at all.

Supper cool for you to respond.
    Last edited by Cabo Chad; 03-17-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabo Chad View Post
    It sure seems like it FreeBird. Glad you are on here. I just bought it and was aware of all the issues but no parts anywhere for this one. Hatteras bought Cabo around that time and they said they had NO #'s at all on the 31. I know the top of boats and fishing not the bottom at all.

Supper cool for you to respond.
    Are you on The Hull Truth?

You might get some answers there due to the shear number of members. I'm sure there will be more Cabo owners on that site than what you'll find on this one. I'll post a thread for you, just in case you can't.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

At the risk of asking the obvious... Did you try SAM's, who runs this site? They got all the CABO parts when CABO closed up shop.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    At the risk of asking the obvious... Did you try SAM's, who runs this site? They got all the CABO parts when CABO closed up shop.
    I'll have to admit that I didn't remember SAM's buying out their old stock.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93