Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: 70 Foot with Euro Transom

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    I know the boat and the biggest problem with it is the overhead panels have the vinyl coming loose all over the boat. They just reduced the price and it is still way to high. Look close at the photos and you will see what I mean. John
    Hello everyone,

I was just onboard this Hatteras and all of the headliners and panels and been replaced. There will be new photos coming soon! Please let me know if you have any questions on the boat. She's super clean!!

Quote Originally Posted by Byresch View Post
    I agree the price is extremely high. I missed the overhead panels, I guess I was too impressed with the transom.
    Hey Everyone,

I was just onboard this Hatteras and all the wall and headliner coverings have been replaced. She looks stunning!!

Are you the listing broker for this yacht?

Yes he is Jim. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

According to their listing Eric Pearson is the listing agent, this is his info:

https://crowsnestyachts.com/brokers/eric-pearson/
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

That's fine, just asking.

Hi,
    The link to the boat does not seem to work. I would like to see pix as this is something that we are considering. Could you please re-post link or the name of the boat.
    thanks

Boat sold as far as I know, saw it at Shelter Island boat yard on Monday. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406

There is another nice 70 with a small cockpit. 1993 for sale here in San Diego. I surveyed the boat for the current owner when he bought it about a year ago. He and the previous owner fixed everything I found on the survey, including a lot of engine tweaking. Very nice boat listed with Northrop and Johnson. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    There is another nice 70 with a small cockpit. 1993 for sale here in San Diego. I surveyed the boat for the current owner when he bought it about a year ago. He and the previous owner fixed everything I found on the survey, including a lot of engine tweaking. Very nice boat listed with Northrop and Johnson. John

The pictures are awesome, she is definitely a beautiful boat.

https://www.northropandjohnson.com/y...iv-70-hatteras
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd