Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

58 Yachtfish foe Sale Mr. Hatt

We will be Listing our 58' Yachtfish for sale this season. We haven't listed it with our broker yet so if anyone is interested pm me before I do.
    We purchased this boat in 2008 and it has been kept on the river and under cover the entire time. Vessel has
    Vetus Bow Thruster, 21kw Phasor Genset, and twin 871 TI's. Approx 2500 hours or less on mains. Boat is located on the Cumberland River in Mount Juliet Tennessee. Has a 12' Nautica Rib with a jet drive that comes with the vessel. Feel free to email me with questions at captainfitswell@gmail.com
    Attached Images

Re: 58 Yachtfish foe Sale Mr. Hatt

Asking price? Also more photos would help. Looks to be a very nice one.

Question 58 Yachtfish foe Sale Mr. Hatt

Year?
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

I am in the process of adding additional pictures. I will try to get that sorted out by this evening. I may just have to upload some and provide a link here.

If I end up listing with a broker the ask will be right at $250k. While I do have a broker in mind, I am going to hold off listing it with them for a few weeks. My hope is that someone we know either through this forum or through Facebook may be in the market. I understand that brokers earn there money, but if I can pass along 10% saving to the buyer I'd prefer to.

So $225k is where we are at currently. We are including a 2003 Nautica Rib 12 dinghy which is a jet drive tender and Numerous spares.

Slip fees are paid through December 2020.

Thanks for the update and additional information.

Mr. Hatt,

You have an email.

Thanks,
    Lamar