Quote Originally Posted by moparharn View Post
Thank you all for your responses. I apologize for not replying sooner, but things have been off the rails recently. I see they dropped the price some more and I consider the boat to be a winner in pictures. If there is no documentation for the rebuilds then that would be a complete walk away for me. I will ask. 10 gallons per hour is not to bad if your making over 10 mph. The trawlers I am interested in would do considerably better, but they have not satisfied some of my key needs so far. Thank you again. I will report back after I have been on the boat.

Well, I've had that boat bookmarked for over a year now...looks like a bunch of folks have! I guess someone here is going to get her, since I've not been able to pull the trigger. Probably had 30 exchanges with the broker, looking for more details. I haven't been to see it, but she sure looks nice in the pictures.

Biggest problem for me was getting her home....and lack of confidence in the rebuilds. My trip by water would put me through nearly all the Great Lakes and about 1500 miles. That trip would run at least 25K under hire, or two-thirds of that, if I did it myself. Just too much premium on top of my initial purchase and risk.

Good luck if you take the chance. It'll break my heart, as I've seen myself owning it for a long time now, but it will get it off my "favorites list"!