Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Re: Stuart, FL To Racine, WI On A 60MY

Call Hal, the harbormaster in Charlevoix to make sure they're open due to this stupid state shutdown.

BTW, John is the owner of Jacobsens in Frankfort and that's who you need to talk to there.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Thanks again, Sky. If push comes to shove, we’ll try out Robby’s new anchor in the lake.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Thanks again, Sky. If push comes to shove, we’ll try out Robby’s new anchor in the lake.
    Left you some weather info on the Flybridge site.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

First off let me say what an awesome adventure this trip was! Secondly from as far down into my heart that I can reach I want to give thanks to Randy. Not only was he professional and fun to be with but he treated Trina, I and Benedetto with the utmost respect. It’s not easy to spend 30 days with what was for the most part a stranger and get along let alone a friend. Durning that time Randy became not just a friend but a member of the Benedetto family. Thank you Randy! This journey will not be forgotten. And many thanks to all for the compliments on Benedetto itself. Oh and as for the cussing at you, I’ll do my best to not do it as much on the next trip, damn it Randy!!

Thank you my friend!
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Aww shucks. Thanks for the kind words, Dave. I’ve never had anyone give me the finger quite like you did, but it was definitely an epic trip.

That reminds me. The, “Beenaghetto”, thing came from a good ole boy in Demopolis, Al-abama. I called the yacht basin about a transient slip, and the guy asked the name of the boat. I told him, Benedetto, and he said, “Been a ghetto?”

I tried not to, but I couldn’t keep from busting out laughing! I assured him I wasn’t laughing at him, but that I WOULD remember that pronunciation! I still like Beenindebto myself. Seems I came up with another variation which escapes me now. I’ll see you tomorrow evening, unless this boat... never mind.

See if your dock Nazi will let us stay in that 50’ slip beside you so we can get a photo of the two Hatt’s together. It’ll be UGE! Speaking of UGE, wait until you see the size of the American flag Robby is flying on the stern. If we lose power, I can MacGyver it into a sail. That’ll be impressive on the ole resume.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93