Going to be running Sadey’s 60MY to Racine via the east coast beginning late April/early May. I’m looking for suggestions for neat marinas/restaurants/attractions to visit along the way as the water above NYC is going to be new for me. Same with the stretch from Norfolk to Jersey as I’m thinking we’ll run outside beginning at Norfolk. No, that Chesapeake/Potomac Slamfest a few weeks ago isn’t influencing that decision. There just wasn’t that much to see, and outside at that point will be more direct.

I did get Dave and Trina’s permission/blessing to make this post as they would like to meet as many of you yahoo’s as possible along the way. Jim might even get another shot at taking me/them to dinner since things didn’t work out last time.

I’m thinking a lot of you follow the Hatteras Facebook page which is much more conducive for posting photos, but I/we will keep you posted here as well. We had a great 8 day cruise on Benedetto to get things started, so this promises to be an epic trip... even if we use both engines.