Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Freebirding A 60MY

Left out of Stuart Sunday afternoon but had transmission issues about 3/4 across Okeechobee. Seems SOMEBODY brought bananas onboard!

It was turn back or keep our original 8 day itinerary of cruising the Gulf coast. It痴 been like old times running on the port only. I知 playing Captain, co-pilot and tour guide while sharing my favorite stops. Cabbage Key for lunch yesterday after an overnight in Fort Myers, Venice last night, Star Fish Company in Cortez, and back to Venice tonight. Had planned a run to Clearwater today but decided an overnight stay in Cabbage Key would be fun. Fun trip with fun folks ahead of a long distance delivery north in late April/early May.
    Attached Images
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Re: Freebirding A 60MY

Like I said elsewhere, you get more single engine time than I've gotten in three and half decades of pilot training....
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

As they say, necessity is a muther... or something like that.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Your in the Neighborhood Randy, if for some reason you put into Gasparilla Marine or need help let me know, I値l be at the boat most of tomorrow. Have fun, be safe 覧- Toby

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    Your in the Neighborhood Randy, if for some reason you put into Gasparilla Marine or need help let me know, I値l be at the boat most of tomorrow. Have fun, be safe 覧- Toby
    Thanks, Toby. I was actually thinking about you when we went outside Boca Grande yesterday. Buzz over to Cabbage Key tomorrow afternoon and we値l have a drink and share a lie or two. Been a long time.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I think I could use some single engine training Oh wait been slowly getting some not always on mine

Thought I might have a window to make it over this afternoon but the canvas guy has squashed that opportunity. Safe travels, stay dry, have fun and keep in touch.