Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

OHNO mdl4 fuel pump rebuild kit

For anyone interested.
    Attached Images

Re: OHNO mdl4 fuel pump rebuild kit

Thanks!
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

No problem. We'll be lowering the new genny into the hole this week. Need an extra set of hands so come on over!

If I was to come over to Knoxville I have a feeling the TN fans would throw this Bama alum in the river.

If I was closer I'd be happy to help as what you are doing is what I want to do down the road when one of my Oh No 20 Kw craps the bed. So far each one has 3500 hours and keeps purring as long as the fuel pumps work.
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

I am in the same boat as you: literally and figuratively! Our 20kw is still purring away although we use the 12kw NL unit more often.
    Michael & Beth
    Hull Number CV312
    63’ Cockpit Motor Yacht
    1986 model launched in August 1987

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    If I was to come over to Knoxville I have a feeling the TN fans would throw this Bama alum in the river.

If I was closer I'd be happy to help as what you are doing is what I want to do down the road when one of my Oh No 20 Kw craps the bed. So far each one has 3500 hours and keeps purring as long as the fuel pumps work.
    We love bama fans in big Orange country! I wouldn't worry too much about the lift pump. When the diaphragm fails, it is rebuildable and you can always go the electric option. Don't know why this boat only had 1 genny from the factory. It is clearly set up for 2. I'm hoping the new 16EKOZD is quieter than the OHNO.

Is the rebuild kit still available?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VIKING63 View Post
    Is the rebuild kit still available?
    Thanks
    I keep one in my spares kit. They are readily available online. Just Google the part number.