Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Groco ASC-6000 hull strainers for sale ( 2 of them )

In a recent rush of blood I found and purchased 2 x Groco ASC-6000 hull strainers. They are unused and still have factory stickers on them.

They are too big for my boat so I've now bought 2 x Groco SC-4000.

They are for sale cheap - $800 AUD for the pair - about $600USD. I would be happy to get a quote to post them to the USA.

Would like to move them on rather have the old "I told you so" or "why have you got these?' lines to deal with (again).

Regards, Bill.
    ASC_Series_Main_Image.jpg

Re: Groco ASC-6000 hull strainers for sale ( 2 of them )

Are those intended to replace the internal strainers? If so I’m interested. Shipping would be to Knoxville Tn 37902.

Why can’t you use the larger ones?
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

Yes, and you want the bronze screens, not the stainless ones. The bronze ones repel marine growth, the SS ones do not. Ask me how I found out LOL

Quote Originally Posted by davidwigler View Post
    what size of these do i need om my 58yf that originally had 8v71 ti's? i;m pretty sure the thru hiulls are the same size as original, i replaced the thru hulls about 8 years ago but dont remember the size. i'm not at the boat but want to order some very soon as i will have to have a survey in the next month for insurance.
    Mis b' havin
    1972 58 yachtfish
    58yf352
    pass christian, ms.