Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1997 Galley Maid 600 GPD Watermaker For Sale Cheap

Just removed from boat, not sure if it is of any interest2020-01-06 14.49.28.jpg. To carry off boat I removed the three membranes and 1.5hp electric motor.
    Manufacturers date on unit is 1997. Boost pump is missing, so I do not know when it last functioned. I
    powered up and ran the electric motor and it turned CAT model 237 high pressure pump. Several small brass
    fittings on the ends of the membrane tubes broken off when removed. The hour meter is broken and
    the flow meter gauge appears to have a leak. All other gauges and hoses look ok, but they are 32 years old.
    The membrane tubes measure 22" end cap to end cap, the ends caps are bronze. I have more pictures,
    but have exceeded attachment file size.

I think this is suitable for spares or a build your own watermaker project.

I offer all for $50 (rough estimate of recycle value of bronze and SS and motor) plus pickup in Raleigh
    NC. Electric motor I estimate at 40# and rest at 75#. I will sell smaller piece parts for nominal charge plus
    shipping.

John McCarley
    1986 63 MY
    Wrightsville Beach NC
    Attached Images

Re: 1997 Galley Maid 600 GPD Watermaker For Sale Cheap

I'll take it. Gotta work out shipping or pickup as I'm in Georgia, but consider it sold, pm me iwth how you wanna be paid
    SOUTHPAWS
    1986 52C Hull #391 8v92TI
    PENSACOLA, FL

Great. Sent you a PM with my email address.

John McCarley
    1986 63 MY
    Wrightsville Beach NC

Rustybucket, Are you coming to pick up the unit? No responses to multiple PMs to you???

John