Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FLL Bound With Robby

Flying down separately on 01/09/20 and meeting to view a few 53MY’s. I’m flying back on 01/11 but Robby may hang out for the duration if one of these old gals appeals to him. With any luck, we’ll take one back to MS soon and he and Brenda can get back to normal on a bigger home.

If anyone wants to meet up for dinner/drinks, we’re game.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Re: FLL Bound With Robby

Trix and I are in. Maybe Benedetto will be up and running by then and we can all go for a ride. Had an issue on the sea trial after the transmission work so fingers crossed it will be solved by then. Either way look forward to seeing/meeting you guys.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    Trix and I are in. Maybe Benedetto will be up and running by then and we can all go for a ride. Had an issue on the sea trial after the transmission work so fingers crossed it will be solved by then. Either way look forward to seeing/meeting you guys.
    Maybe we can hear each other talk this time. Speaking of transmissions, that one for the Annapolis bound 46C finally came in a few days ago. Still working on a plan there.

I’ll shoot you a text tomorrow with a few details about this trip with Robby, and we’ll make a plan.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Heading out in the morning and have two 53MY's to look at. Had a couple more on the radar, but they have sold. Hopefully one of these two will be THE one, but if not, we may just snoop around marinas and look for FSBO signs.

If anybody knows of anything that's not on Yachtworld, let's hear it. We can even make a quick trip over to the west coast if needed, but there just isn't much on the market in Florida right now.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Rusty aka Seven may know something about the one for sale in San Francisco, it’s pretty cheap, but might be trashed. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Rusty aka Seven may know something about the one for sale in San Francisco, it’s pretty cheap, but might be trashed. John
    When I said, west coast, I was referring to the west coast of Florida, but thanks anyway.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    When I said, west coast, I was referring to the west coast of Florida, but thanks anyway.
    Let me know if you end up over on the west coast. I’ll be in Fort Myers and Sarasota this weekend doing a little shopping myself.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

What you don’t want to do a delivery from California to Florida?
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

The one in San Mateo is absolute trash. Don’t even bother looking. There are two of them in Alameda. They both need work but they’re doable. One of them is a Yacht Fisher.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.