Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1976 43 Double Cabin Fly Bridge

12 years of bliss, that's how can I describe ownership of my 1976 Hatteras 43 Double Cabin. She's been the perfect boat for our family and never once let me down. My time obligations to my kids have taken over practically of running the boat the way I feel she needs to be run, so to me the decision to sell her has dictated itself. I think part of the reason too is I believe I've done everything to bring this boat up to spec and there is nothing left to do but regular upkeep, and that is kind of boring and repetitive to me. I don't normally taught myself, but I do have degrees in both Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science and have done 90% of the work on this boat myself. I’ve been restoring dirt bikes, cars, motorcycles, and boats since I was 14. I always bought the best material available when adding or replacing items on this yacht. We all think our Hatteras's are something special, but I do believe this 43 DC is exceptional in terms of mechanical, electrical, structural, and aesthetic condition. It really is in turn key condition, if it wasn't I probably wouldn't sell it Below is listing, the Broker does split commissions working with other brokers as well. Please feel free to post questions, PM me, or contact the Broker directly at bottom of listing – Scott.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/197...yacht-3617895/
    Scott
    1976 43DCFB ,Hull #428, “Exodus”
    Long Island, NY

Re: 1976 43 Double Cabin Fly Bridge

I was just looking at your listing the other day and admiring the shine. This is the way to buy a boat. GLWTS
    Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

Beautiful boat for sure.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I hope your moving up? Your part of the core group!
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

It's inevitable I move up at some point, but for now I'm back in the same 17" whaler I started in some 30 years ago.
    Scott
    Long Island, NY

Sorry to see you go. Good luck with the sale. Someone will be getting an excellent boat. Worth every penny!
    Greg Harrington
    43 DCFB 1977 w/Cummins 903 M1 (340HP)
    Hull #454

Don't we have some members who need a boat about this size?

You have a beautiful boat and your asking price is wonderful. I wish you good luck selling it. The pictures are wonderful.
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

Due to everything being closed on Long Island we've decided to keep her for the Summer Season. If interested in boat come 2nd half of August or later please feel free to contact me. I've started to get allot of hits on boat in past week, perhaps now that $600 inflatable backyard pools are now selling for $1800 attention is turning to boats.
    Scott
    Long Island, NY

Boats are selling. We're quite busy. Inventory is getting scarce. She will sell when you're ready!
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"