12 years of bliss, that's how can I describe ownership of my 1976 Hatteras 43 Double Cabin. She's been the perfect boat for our family and never once let me down. My time obligations to my kids have taken over practically of running the boat the way I feel she needs to be run, so to me the decision to sell her has dictated itself. I think part of the reason too is I believe I've done everything to bring this boat up to spec and there is nothing left to do but regular upkeep, and that is kind of boring and repetitive to me. I don't normally taught myself, but I do have degrees in both Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science and have done 90% of the work on this boat myself. I’ve been restoring dirt bikes, cars, motorcycles, and boats since I was 14. I always bought the best material available when adding or replacing items on this yacht. We all think our Hatteras's are something special, but I do believe this 43 DC is exceptional in terms of mechanical, electrical, structural, and aesthetic condition. It really is in turn key condition, if it wasn't I probably wouldn't sell it Below is listing, the Broker does split commissions working with other brokers as well. Please feel free to post questions, PM me, or contact the Broker directly at bottom of listing – Scott.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/197...yacht-3617895/