Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Galley Maid Stators

I’m looking for anyone that might have some stators laying around that you never used. Looking for MR7 the larger business side of the pump stators. If you have any you don’t need and would like to sell let me know with a private message. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: Galley Maid Stators

You know they are still available, right? $55 from Raz-Marine (that is what I paid a few months ago). And from here as well ...

http://www.gekko-inc.com/store/galley-maid/200414-galley-maid-mr-7-stator.html

Actually, they were $46 at RazMarine. There was a 15% discount. The (brass) rotator was $147.
    Last edited by Photolomy; 12-02-2019 at 11:59 PM.
    Prometheus
    1978 53' MY Hull #529
    Viera, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Photolomy View Post
    You know they are still available, right? $55 from Raz-Marine (that is what I paid a few months ago). And from here as well ...

http://www.gekko-inc.com/store/galley-maid/200414-galley-maid-mr-7-stator.html

Actually, they were $46 at RazMarine. There was a 15% discount. The (brass) rotator was $147.
    Thanks my friend.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    I’m looking for anyone that might have some stators laying around that you never used. Looking for MR7 the larger business side of the pump stators. If you have any you don’t need and would like to sell let me know with a private message. Thanks in advance.
    Rusty, always good to order water seals one for one with stators.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Thanks Robert will do.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

The stator that you have in the picture is for water pumps only. We learned that the hard way the first time around. I believe the one you want for the waste side of the head is the 150 stator.

You are correct. I reached out to Raz and have ordered the right stators as well as the new seals.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Visit the site and review the info on how the seals are put in and make sure you follow it. Feel free to ask me why I suggest this...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
    Visit the site and review the info on how the seals are put in and make sure you follow it. Feel free to ask me why I suggest this...
    Sent you a private message.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Instructions very clear on seal installation new vs old style.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC