Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Repowered 84 46 SF on Yachtworld

Saw this browsing around. Same nice layout as the 82 HP. QSM-11's with 660HP and only 600 hours. Limited ER pix so can't really see if it is quality install. I am not a fan of electronic engines but most others are. Overall all other pix look like a very nice boat.

Not affiliated, just saw this and thought to pass the info on. Can likely be had for less than cost of repower.

Re: Repowered 84 46 SF on Yachtworld

Here's the link.
    https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/198...qsm11-3608186/

My guess from the way the engine room photos were taken, and the condition of the rest of the boat, this was a low budget repower. That being said this 46 has already had the most important and expensive upgrade done, the engines. As long as there aren't any or too many balsa issues this could be made into a really great 46 by the next owner.
    CRICKET
    1966 HAT50C101
    Purchased 1985 12v71Ns
    Repowered 1989 with 8v92TI
    Repowered 2001 with 3406E

The engine room needs some love, but from the limited shots of the engines themselves, they seem clean to me. The interior is dated but clean, and the original interiors were pretty nice anyway. This looks like it might be a good deal for someone willing to spend the time, money, and elbow grease to bring it to thenext level. Or you could just buy it and park it at Robert Clarkson's dock and come back in a month and it would be like new. LOL

Edit: Looked at the ad and it was a different boat. Looks nice in the pictures!
    Last edited by sixty; 11-27-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    1978 60C "Reel Action" Hull number 4 (304), 1986 36 Sedan "El Dorado" Hull Number 24 (324)