Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Salon sectional

Re: Salon sectional

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    It happens to houses too. My friend had an occurrence that he calls "The Lamp Effect" happen to him.

Briefly, his wife decided she wanted a new lamp in the living room. But then the table didn't look right with the lamp on it. Then she needed new chairs to "look right" with the new table,... etc.
    Before he knew it he had a repainted living room with new carpet and all new furniture.

So naturally, his viewpoint was "I should have chucked that new lamp on the street as soon as she started."

Now that's not to say his living room doesn't look nice. But these things have away of snowballing with admirals. After he bought his new pickup truck he also bought a new kitchen. I wonder what his new outboards are going to cost.
    Known often to apply to jewelry.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    It happens to houses too. My friend had an occurrence that he calls "The Lamp Effect" happen to him.

Briefly, his wife decided she wanted a new lamp in the living room. But then the table didn't look right with the lamp on it. Then she needed new chairs to "look right" with the new table,... etc.
    Before he knew it he had a repainted living room with new carpet and all new furniture.

So naturally, his viewpoint was "I should have chucked that new lamp on the street as soon as she started."

Now that's not to say his living room doesn't look nice. But these things have away of snowballing with admirals. After he bought his new pickup truck he also bought a new kitchen. I wonder what his new outboards are going to cost.

Sounds like a Guy I know that wife wanted a second bathroom then a second story happened and last I heard the second bathroom still wasn't done its a very slippery slope.

And is the lamp guy first name Mike ?
    Last edited by 34Hatt; 11-14-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Uhhhhh,... it might rabbit. It might.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Why do I get the feeling I’m in a tree Fort with a sign that says, “No Girls Allowed”?
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

No need to put up a sign. They're not interested in our cool club.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375