Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Looking for a 58 LRC

We have narrowed down our search to the 58 LRC. I have seen the three on Yachtworld. Does anyone know of any others? Anything to look for? Thanks

Re: Looking for a 58 LRC

There is a 58 LRC in my marina that will be for sale but not listed as of yet. It is a fixer upper without a doubt. I am not sure what you are looking for but if a project boat interests you, PM me your contact information and I will forward it to the owner. I am not involved in this in any way other than I watch out for the boat because the owner is not around.

Thanks. PM sent.

If you want a nice trip there is a beautiful, fully restored one here in Long Beach Ca. I have seen it from the outside only but the paint is outstanding and I know that the interior has been completely redone also. I think they are asking $280,000. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    If you want a nice trip there is a beautiful, fully restored one here in Long Beach Ca. I have seen it from the outside only but the paint is outstanding and I know that the interior has been completely redone also. I think they are asking $280,000. John
    That's a steal for a nice boat. Even for an ok boat.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Seems like a good buy to me also, but it has been on the market for a long time at $299,000 and was just lowered to $280. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

I own a 58' LRC and I am selling

My LRC is a 1980. It has 6-71s under 2400 hours. 16 and 10 KW Northern lights generators under 300 hours. It has 4 head, one on the main deck. It has stabilizers and bow thruster. Electronics include Garmin, Simrad Chart Plotters/Depth finders. Radar is Simrad. Three VHF radios 2 ICOM and a Simrad.

JD, just to clarify I meant rolling while underway, not at the dock. I agree that the weight and ballast are such that rolling at the dock would be unlikely, unless the weather were truly awful.

Re: I own a 58' LRC and I am selling

Quote Originally Posted by gasarvey View Post
    My LRC is a 1980. It has 6-71s under 2400 hours. 16 and 10 KW Northern lights generators under 300 hours. It has 4 head, one on the main deck. It has stabilizers and bow thruster. Electronics include Garmin, Simrad Chart Plotters/Depth finders. Radar is Simrad. Three VHF radios 2 ICOM and a Simrad.
    Post some photos and an asking price, in the "Boats For Sale" section. More than likely, you'll get some responses here.

Just found this thread and have subscribed. I can't believe one auctioned of for 80K in Cape Coral about 12 miles from me. Wish I had known!!!

We are looking, so if anyone knows of a 58LRC that is not on Yachtworld, please PM me.

Thanks