Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for a 58 LRC

We have narrowed down our search to the 58 LRC. I have seen the three on Yachtworld. Does anyone know of any others? Anything to look for? Thanks

Re: Looking for a 58 LRC

There is a 58 LRC in my marina that will be for sale but not listed as of yet. It is a fixer upper without a doubt. I am not sure what you are looking for but if a project boat interests you, PM me your contact information and I will forward it to the owner. I am not involved in this in any way other than I watch out for the boat because the owner is not around.

Thanks. PM sent.

If you want a nice trip there is a beautiful, fully restored one here in Long Beach Ca. I have seen it from the outside only but the paint is outstanding and I know that the interior has been completely redone also. I think they are asking $280,000. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    If you want a nice trip there is a beautiful, fully restored one here in Long Beach Ca. I have seen it from the outside only but the paint is outstanding and I know that the interior has been completely redone also. I think they are asking $280,000. John
    That's a steal for a nice boat. Even for an ok boat.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Seems like a good buy to me also, but it has been on the market for a long time at $299,000 and was just lowered to $280. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406

Just looked at the listing has 4116 engine hours. It is on YachtWorld.
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406

I was just onboard the one in Ft. Lauderdale named "Masterplan" less than a week ago. The one that just auctioned off in Cape Coral, FL for $80k a few weeks ago, and the one in Baltimore, MD a little over a month ago. Also, there is one more about to enter the market with the 671's in it in a short time. Masterplan appeared to be in turn key condition with mostly cosmetic things needing attention.
    Knot Your Hatt
    1975 58 LRC Hull#302
    Little River, South Carolina

Not the Masterplan we have posting on this forum... The 58 LRC of that name does look nice, it's on YW.
    Last edited by jim rosenthal; 11-11-2019 at 11:06 AM.

MASTERPLAN From Miami is the one posting on here. He’s a 58 YF. The 58 LRC MASTERPLAN was overall in nice condition however I don’t feel it is priced quite right. Based upon what I would say that $299k is about 40k to high for listing price. What I’m finding to be a problem with some of these LRC’s is the amount of wiring changes that have been made, soft spots on the side decks, cracking where the Portuguese bridge starts on both sides, and the few I have seen appear to not have been used in quite some time.
    Knot Your Hatt
    1975 58 LRC Hull#302
    Little River, South Carolina