Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Re: Any mid 80's 52C owners on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    You have had it since new? Good for you! I don't know if we have any other members besides Fanfare who have had their boat since new? Maybe R Smith? I've only had mine going on 30 years.
    43 years 3 paint jobs 2 engine rebuilds 3 generators I can’t even count how many electronic upgrades.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

We have a 52c but it’s the last series 87-92. Love the boat, super tank great performance. Since we are in a refit now, we are upgrading the lights to led, and have put in solid see less windows form lookout. Very happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    You have had it since new? Good for you! I don't know if we have any other members besides Fanfare who have had their boat since new? Maybe R Smith? I've only had mine going on 30 years.
    Hi Jim. Yes the boat have been on the family since new. It is a great boat. My Dad first had a Hatteras 31 with twin 454 mercrusier engines, very fast. Them a 42c with cummins 903, excellent boat too. Them the 52 since Dic. 1985. but is a 1986 model. We have the boat in Puerto Rico since always. The boat has pass 5 hurricanes in the water without mayor damages only outriggers and and canvas. The las one was Maria. None of the Cleats where damage, nor the hull nor nothing mayor. I need to learn how to up load the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by rfontanet View Post
    I need to learn how to up load the pictures.
    The best option is to load them to a hosting site, the attachment option here is less than ideal
    '88 55'C hull 394 ​BEATs Therapy
    12-71 TA's ZF BW190 1.5:1 gears