Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: In search of M3558 Snap-on Fuel injector timing tool

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Rent it out.
    I'd be happy to rent it out to the right person! To you, for free!

For anybody else I'd want to have a $400 refundable deposit and $100 would rent it for a week or so.
    SOUTHPAWS
    1986 52C Hull #391 8v92TI
    PENSACOLA, FL

Quote Originally Posted by rustybucket View Post
    I'd be happy to rent it out to the right person! To you, for free! For anybody else I'd want to have a $400 refundable deposit and $100 would rent it for a week or so.
    I am honored and lay humbled and prostrate before your manifold kindnesses.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

I realize this is an older thread but I am a mechanic getting out of the biz after a long and fruitful life. I have the Snap on M3558 tool. It is in pretty good shape and has worked for me over the last couple decades. It is an absolute must to get the injectors dead nuts accurate. Worked on all DD's from 353's to 92's. I have some more tools I will be getting rid of also. like the complete Kent More tune set. Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Danny

Hi Danny. Since the OP found one, I sent you a pm. I gave mine away after I bought the new Hatt with Cummins QSM11S thinking I'd never need it again and wouldn't you know my kids bought a DD Hatt. At least they have good taste in boats.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau