Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Eartec headsets for sale

One pair of Eartec UL2S headsets including batteries, charger and case. Less than a year old, we used them and loved them, but now the big boat is gone and these are a bit of overkill for the Pathfinder.

New, these seem to be price-frozen everywhere at $385. Selling these for $200 plus shipping from Daytona.

Contact me at Z28jimi@gmail.com if interested.
    Searching...
    Daytona Beach, FL

Re: Eartec headsets for sale

These have been sold.
    I want to offer my sincere apologies to all who tried to contact me at the email address I listed.
    At about the same time I posted the for sale notice, I was in the process of changing phone carriers from AT&T to Consumer Cellular. I usually check email on my phone, and I don't use that email address for much, so I didn't think much of it when no emails came in...I just assumed there was no interest in the headsets.
    However...when I checked email on my laptop a couple days later, I got a notice that there was a problem with that email account, so I went to Google, reset the password, and immediately, got about a dozen emails from many of you inquiring about the headsets. Exactly what caused this is a complete mystery to me, perhaps entirely unrelated to the carrier switch, but embarrassing nonetheless. I contacted the first several in the order that their emails were timestamped, and to make this very long story short, one of them bought the headsets. I apologize again to anyone who tried to contact me and assumed I was ignoring you. I was not.
    Searching...
    Daytona Beach, FL