Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Salon Furniture

Salon Furniture

When I spec'd out the salon furniture, I had the chase section made a little shorter than it should have been. Shame too because that where I like to read and my feet hung over the edge. I thought about getting a longer section made, but wifey suggested an alternative. Glastop made a matching height and color ottoman that solved the problem... great folks at Glastop.
    Attached Images

Re: Salon Furniture

That is a great solution your wife came up with. I also have to commend you once again on your taste in furniture. So many of these classic Hatteras have those over stuffed cheap-ass sofas that are too high on the back and don't look right.

Looks great! Looking forward to the game between the Vols and the Tide this Saturday
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Great design and fabulous colors.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    Looks great! Looking forward to the game between the Vols and the Tide this Saturday
    I'm looking forward to the game as well.... the outcome, not so much!

Quote Originally Posted by tom5518 View Post
    That is a great solution your wife came up with. I also have to commend you once again on your taste in furniture. So many of these classic Hatteras have those over stuffed cheap-ass sofas that are too high on the back and don't look right.
    Thanks, When I was looking for a boat, I was amazed at the furniture in some of them. If you're marketing it as a livaboard, or for entertaining... It needs to be presentable. Fortunately my wife makes all the design choices.

Quote Originally Posted by dottieshusband View Post
    Thanks, When I was looking for a boat, I was amazed at the furniture in some of them. If you're marketing it as a livaboard, or for entertaining... It needs to be presentable. Fortunately my wife makes all the design choices.
    I agree. Well done. Looks fabulous.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Wow, and I thought it looked pretty good before. Shows how little I know.

You two really found the potential there. Awesome work.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Wow, and I thought it looked pretty good before. Shows how little I know.

You two really found the potential there. Awesome work.
    You guys need to come visit again! We'll go beyond where we watched the eclipse... a few miles up, you can see the bottom in 20 feet of water! Plan a spring trip.

Buddy of mine took this cruising by his house. It's still a very stately looking vessel!
    Attached Images