Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Do you live aboard? If so, I have 3 questions.

^Yep. What he said.

Things do go muck quicker when my 26 yo son is on board, but lately, it's just my wife and I.

Pascal, my problem with the gangway is the awkward weight. I have a 7 step stairway bolted to an aluminum angle platform. I can handle each one separately, but together it's just too much. Simple solution is to ditch the platform and just use the stairway but wife feels more secure stepping on the platform.

I'm open to suggestions.

Re: Do you live aboard? If so, I have 3 questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    ^Yep. What he said.

Things do go muck quicker when my 26 yo son is on board, but lately, it's just my wife and I.

Pascal, my problem with the gangway is the awkward weight. I have a 7 step stairway bolted to an aluminum angle platform. I can handle each one separately, but together it's just too much. Simple solution is to ditch the platform and just use the stairway but wife feels more secure stepping on the platform.

I'm open to suggestions.

There are a lot of suggestions to replace that platform but you know the answer as well as we all do. It is the old adage "A happy wife is a happy life"!
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd