Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Boat wanted/ Hatteras 42 LRC

Hello

Looking for a Hatteras LRC to purchase. Ready to purchase

Re: Boat wanted/ Hatteras 42 LRC

Try this:
    https://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=3531274&lang=en& slim=broker&&hosturl=virginiayachtbrokers&&ywo=vir giniayachtbrokers&

I
    was recently on the boat with a friend of mine who was interested.

It is very clean and well maintained. Some upgrades but very much OEM that have been kept very well.

The owner was initially asking $149 K and my friend offered $125 K. He was ignored. They lowered the price to $139 K.

Good luck!

Jon
    Jonathan Brein
    1982 43' DCFB #550
    "Paragon"
    Chesapeake, Virginia

I have a contract on Selah. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Congratulations!!!
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Congratulations...this is a nice boat!

Jon
    Jonathan Brein
    1982 43' DCFB #550
    "Paragon"
    Chesapeake, Virginia

Nice boat, in a nice location. Hope you get her. You should get Jon to supervise your engine room detailing, he knows what he's doing, there.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Nice boat, in a nice location. Hope you get her. You should get Jon to supervise your engine room detailing, he knows what he's doing, there.
    She will be relocated to Portsmouth, RI in April and spend summers at Block Island and MV for now. John has been kind enough to offer some technical familiarization time on board before the closing. The 42LRC has been in my retirement plan since I first went on one in 1994. Decided to lock down this beautiful example a few years early. Her new name once re-documented will be TENACIOUS. -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Jim,

You are too kind. He needs Robert on Aslan to supervise the detailing of that engine room.

We all need Robert to do our engine rooms. Mike P would be next.

Jon
    Jonathan Brein
    1982 43' DCFB #550
    "Paragon"
    Chesapeake, Virginia

If Robert were willing to travel and be thoroughly unhappy all the time, he could stay busy making engine rooms look like the one on Aslan. But as someone who admires both his boat and his work ethic, I would advise him to do nothing of the kind.

Mike P and I are close friends. He is not in boating anymore, though. Huge loss to the HOF. He tuned the engine in my Cobra years ago, and he is REALLY good at this stuff.

Unhappy Re: Boat wanted/ Hatteras 42 LRC

Survey was flying colors. Question for you guys, HIN is HATBT427M83G does the 27 mean hull 27 of the 29 MarkII built? Looks like we are off to the races, just waiting on insurance guy to close on her who happens to be goofing off at the Ft Lauderdale show....