Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Northeast, Florida or, Freshwater. Would you have a preference when buying?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    I don't think the ability to carry drinks, plates, or stuff was part of the equation.
    Then you'd be wrong Randy. That was the whole reason my wife dismissed the 61 & 63 Hatt MY's we looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    Then you'd be wrong Randy. That was the whole reason my wife dismissed the 61 & 63 Hatt MY's we looked at.
    Because she couldn't carry drinks and food and stuff up a ladder?

Nobody talked about that, thus my comment. Besides, Eddie didn't ask about ladders in his OP, and I happen to know that feature doesn't matter to him.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Besides, Eddie didn't ask about ladders in his OP, and I happen to know that feature doesn't matter to him.
    What? A thread morphed? Like that never happens

To the OP, yes, generally speaking, Great Lake boats are usually in better condition than boats of similar vintage from salty regions. They do command a bit of a premium but worth the $$.