Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Anybody Know a Boat Named Half Nelson?

Just curious if anybody here owned or knew the owner of a 60MY named Half Nelson. Just trying to get the history on a boat. Thanks.
    Last edited by Sadey; 10-01-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Re: Anybody Know a Boat Named Half Nelson?

Is that the one that used to be in Beaufort, NC. If so I did not know them but back then if I am thinking of the same boat it was very well cared for.

Not sure, haven't seen the abstract but according to Boat-Alert the oldest name it found was Half Nelson then Linda Marie now Windfall. I've always liked to have know the owner history of boats I have owned or will own.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    Not sure, haven't seen the abstract but according to Boat-Alert the oldest name it found was Half Nelson then Linda Marie now Windfall. I've always liked to have know the owner history of boats I have owned or will own.
    Abstracts are turning around quickly now. Order it online tonight and you should have it Thursday.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

What information do you get?
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

I know the son of the owner of Half Nelson out Beaufort NC. What info are you looking for?
    Capt' Hoop (Master 100 Ton/towing)
    1978- 58 MY “Amare La Vita”
    2001- 60C “Noah's Ark”
    1986 Scarab II “Summer Hummer”
    1979 Sleekcraft Aristocrat (jet) “She’s a squirter”

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    Abstracts are turning around quickly now. Order it online tonight and you should have it Thursday.
    Wow, they must have moved the copier within a mile of the fax machine......

Hoop1013,
    Just wanted to know how many owners the boat has had. Also anything else of interest, damage, how the boat was used and cared for or anything that might be of interest to a new owner. Its not a done deal yet, surveys next week.
    Thank you for anything info you can get.

Dave 815-342-3754

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    Hoop1013,
    Just wanted to know how many owners the boat has had. Also anything else of interest, damage, how the boat was used and cared for or anything that might be of interest to a new owner. Its not a done deal yet, surveys next week.
    Thank you for anything info you can get.

Dave 815-342-3754
    Expect a call from “Steve D”
    Capt' Hoop (Master 100 Ton/towing)
    1978- 58 MY “Amare La Vita”
    2001- 60C “Noah's Ark”
    1986 Scarab II “Summer Hummer”
    1979 Sleekcraft Aristocrat (jet) “She’s a squirter”

Got the call and what a great gentleman to talk to! Thank you for the connection. Sounds like a well loved and traveled boat. Came out of the factory and immediately shipped to Greece where she spent 4 years cruising the med before coming back to the states. Cool stories. Thanks again!