Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Flibs 2019

Re: Flibs 2019

Randy, I still have the Rastafarian dreadlock hat if you want to wear it.....lol

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    Randy, I still have the Rastafarian dreadlock hat if you want to wear it.....lol

Walt
    That sucker got me in trouble last time, but if you show up with it, I’ll wear it in your honor... for old times sake! LOL
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I'll be there on Friday. Where is rhis booze barge?
    Mark
    1981 56' MY Hull #320
    "Lady Ann"

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemmc View Post
    I'll be there on Friday. Where is rhis booze barge?
    Cool! Glad to hear you're making the trip. I'm not sure how to explain where the booze barge is, but it's at the south end of the show. If you walk into the show and go left on the dock, just keep walking. I'll give you a call when this all gets settled.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I'll be going Wednesday with the bride. She likes the lack of crowds on the first day.

I can head back there on Friday to join the party.

edit: Let me scope the scene Wednesday and report back a good meet up spot. I believe there will be several barges to consider.
    Last edited by Passages; 10-24-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Freebird - What's your ETA at FLL?

I can put a cot in the engine room for you but I'll need to hose down the floor and walls after the holding tank incident.
    The usual fancy ladies will not be available this year but there are plenty of others at the intersection of Commercial Ave and A1A. Take your pick.
    Of course I have free boat show tickets for everyone and plenty of Goose chillin in the freezer.

Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    Freebird - What's your ETA at FLL?

I can put a cot in the engine room for you but I'll need to hose down the floor and walls after the holding tank incident.
    The usual fancy ladies will not be available this year but there are plenty of others at the intersection of Commercial Ave and A1A. Take your pick.
    Of course I have free boat show tickets for everyone and plenty of Goose chillin in the freezer.

Anything else?
    Flying in at 7:30PM Thursday. Hopefully your ER blowers work well, but if you force me to drink Goose like last time, it may not matter. I just hope Walt doesn't show up with that dreadlock hat.

We'll work out all the logistics at the show on Friday. Maybe I can even get Paul45C to make a special appearance. You'll like him as he doesn't own a Hatteras either. I'm pretty sure you guys have met, but I'm not sure. We've already talked about the traditional, FLL Pancake House apple baby challenge, but we haven't set any particular time/date.

Anybody still thinking raft up?
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

You can count us in for Friday! Will there be a raft up at all?
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    You can count us in for Friday! Will there be a raft up at all?
    If there is, I haven't been invited.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Where do you raft at? I am not going, just curious at how easy it is to raft these big boats. I guess just use lots of fenders?
    Prometheus
    1978 53' MY Hull #529
    Viera, FL