Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Flibs 2019

Re: Flibs 2019

Quote Originally Posted by tomrealest View Post
    I would consider taking the boat down but if you're going to put a damper on my activities, why bother?
    Dude, this is a public forum, and you just blew my perfect setup, cover post for you. Besides, I said, "for the most part".
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    . . . and I'll promise your wife that I'll keep you out of trouble... at least for the most part.
    As I recall, there was an arrest involved at CDR some years back, and weren’t you there for that?
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    As I recall, there was an arrest involved at CDR some years back, and weren’t you there for that?
    I’m gonna take the fifth on that one, no pun intended. I will say it was totally unwarranted, eventually won, and it wasn’t me.

We had actually been looking for you when it happened.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I wans’t really planning to go, but if Freebird is going, I’m going!! I am still in the market, but it won’t likely be a Hatteras, much to my dismay, because I’m looking for a 40-footer bearing a birth year starting with a “2”. Hence, my situation of being on year 2 of my search. I’m not sure what I’m looking for actually exists given my additional criteria which is much more than a late model vessel.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I wans’t really planning to go, but if Freebird is going, I’m going!! I am still in the market, but it won’t likely be a Hatteras, much to my dismay, because I’m looking for a 40-footer bearing a birth year starting with a “2”. Hence, my situation of being on year 2 of my search. I’m not sure what I’m looking for actually exists given my additional criteria which is much more than a late model vessel.
    It'll be great seeing you again, Ang! Thanks for the reminder NOT to wear new shoes to the show!

Time is drawing near, so I figured I would bump this one. Raft up scenarios aside, how about we come up with a rendezvous point and time for a little HOF meet and greet?

No doubt we can have more than one, so who's in?

www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

What probably makes the most sense is to pick a time to meet at the booze barge.

The booze barge has worked well in the past, so that's pretty much what I had in mind too. There's more than one, but I think the one south is where we've met up before.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

My day at FLIBS will most likely be Friday.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

Friday is good and so are the other days.
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible

So, we're up to four now?

I wasn't exactly sure until today, but Friday is good for me too. I'm flying in Thursday evening and back out late afternoon on Sunday.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93