Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Flibs 2019

Re: Flibs 2019

Hey, look at that! I re-remembered how to post a picture.
    Below is the lovely and talented Angela, the infamous "Bird", and me after the show.

72740850_10216046682302239_7896926028059115520_o.jpg
    Last edited by Passages; 11-21-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Damn...I look just beat up in that picture. It was the most miserable boat show day I ever had in my entire life due to the extreme heat and sun that day...and it showed! LOL. All I wanted to do by that time was fall into a swimming pool somewhere.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Damn...I look just beat up in that picture. It was the most miserable boat show day I ever had in my entire life due to the extreme heat and sun that day...and it showed! LOL. All I wanted to do by that time was fall into a swimming pool somewhere.
    You and I both have that, "just drank all the beer in the yacht club", look. I'm blaming it on the fact I was dehydrated and they kept bringing it to me.

Thanks for the beers, Jim, and for everything else. It was a good time short of that sweltering heat at the show.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    You and I both have that, "just drank all the beer in the yacht club", look. I'm blaming it on the fact I was dehydrated and they kept bringing it to me.

Thanks for the beers, Jim, and for everything else. It was a good time short of that sweltering heat at the show.
    Oh that’s right, but it’s not like they had a lot of “good” beer to begin with (I only drink IPA beers). We did clean ‘em out, though, didn’t we? LOL While the day from a weather perspective was miserable the company was pretty darn good and a great time had after the show.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com