Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New fuseholders

New fuseholders

I have new, never been used original equipment Hatteras fuse holders. Both the 30 and 60 amp sizes. Each holder comes with a fuse

I'm selling for $100 off the Sams prices 30amp for $140. 60amp for $210.00 Price includes shipping in the US.

IMG_20190919_095940816.jpg

Re: New fuseholders

You do realize the fine folks at Sam's pay to host this forum. I don't begrudge your right to sell, but would encourage you to think how callous it is to not only sell on Sam's site, but also to use them as your discounting reference. Utterly classless
    Mark
    1981 56' MY Hull #320
    "Lady Ann"

My 1970 53 didn’t have these fuse holders but if I had them I would have replaced them right away with breakers. Way too many issues with the fuses
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemmc View Post
    You do realize the fine folks at Sam's pay to host this forum. I don't begrudge your right to sell, but would encourage you to think how callous it is to not only sell on Sam's site, but also to use them as your discounting reference. Utterly classless
    aren't most Hatteras parts sold on here available from Sam's? Why are these different? If they didn't want Hatteras "stuff" sold on the site there'd be no "parts wanted & FOR SALE" section
    '88 55'C hull 394 ​BEATs Therapy
    12-71 TA's ZF BW190 1.5:1 gears

I certianly had no intent to offend anyone. I bought the parts from Sams Marine and just didn't use them.
    Any part being sold here on the forum for a Hatteras is probably available from Sams so I not sure I see you point.
    Are you trying to say we shouldn't be able to sell surplus things we have on the forum?

Obviously is Sam's sells Hatteras parts and a sale is for Hatteras parts, stands to reason you are competing with Sam's. My point it was over the top to pitch the parts on the basis of a lower price than Sam's. I believe a more circumspect approach would be to advertise they are at a discount and solicit a PM.

Let's not bite the hand the feeds us......
    Mark
    1981 56' MY Hull #320
    "Lady Ann"

If you own a Hatteras I suspect that you’ve already handed Sam’s plenty of cash directly. I see nothing wrong with using them as a pricing reference standard. If we are unable or unwilling to comment honestly on Sam’s parts and pricing that is a big blind spot in our coverage of HatterasWorld is a disservice to others.

BTW, I spent $425 at Sam’s this week for a 32v engine room blower, so I’ve done my bit to keep the lights on at the stores and at the forum. I call them so often they recognize my voice.......
    Michael & Beth
    Hull Number CV312
    63’ Cockpit Motor Yacht
    1986 model launched in August 1987

The parts for sale section is open to all. Besides, he bought them from Sam's to begin with, they've already made their money from him. He's perfectly entitled to list them here, and that should be the end of the discussion.

Sent you a PM.

Are these still available. I would like 2- 30 amp please. Sent you a PM a few weeks ago not sure if received.