Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

More stainless rod racks

Built a few more for universal application. All quality heavy stainless and tig welded.13 rod rack for hardtop mount $1050 plus shipping5 rod bulkhead Mount $400Pair of hardtop mount 4 rod clusters (hang over the edge) 3/8” plate for mounting so no flex.$800 for the pairBuyer can pick up in so cal or can ship at buyer expense via your preferred carrier.
    PHOENIX1983 60C Enclosed Bridge Hull #365Newport Beach CA

Re: More stainless rod racks

what brand rod holders?
    '88 55'C hull 394 ​BEATs Therapy
    12-71 TA's ZF BW190 1.5:1 gears

Re: More stainless rod racks

The rod tubes themselves are cast in China. I buy them direct from manufacturer in large quantity and import. All of the California fabricators (and likely east coast as well) use the same ones from the same facility. In fact, a couple have started buying from me and avoiding the import headache and wait (and now tariff). The tube is 1/8” wall 316 stainless sources locally. I overbuild. Been fishing my whole life on boats like ours and I have seen some lousy work. I actually have one rack remaining on my boat that I dislike and will replace soon. I also make smaller bulkhead racks like attached.
    Attached Images
    PHOENIX1983 60C Enclosed Bridge Hull #365Newport Beach CA