Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1969 45c

Re: 1969 45c

I am losing my slip for this boat the first or second week in May. I am having her appraised next week for donations purposes I will sell her for what I would gain as a tax deduction. She is in the water ready to go and I would not hesitate to take her anywhere up or down the coast. I have a survey from a 3 years ago in hand and can provide documentation of all improvements since then. The boat is located in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by Seapig100 View Post
    I am losing my slip for this boat the first or second week in May. I am having her appraised next week for donations purposes I will sell her for what I would gain as a tax deduction. She is in the water ready to go and I would not hesitate to take her anywhere up or down the coast. I have a survey from a 3 years ago in hand and can provide documentation of all improvements since then. The boat is located in Boston.
    Hi. Can I call you to discuss?

Thanks,

Pat

She has sold and safely made the journey to her new home in VA. We thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent on her (400 hours on the engines in 3 years). It’s been a lot of fun and look forward to our new adventures. Thanks for all the help and advice along the way, it’s been nice to belong to a forum that does not get too bogged down in unnecessary Bullshit.

Stick around when you can, and visit us.

I was going to post some pictures of her MA to VA journey, but I don’t have enough posts to do so. Thanks for everything!

No problem enjoy her she is fun.

Just post the pictures later. You’re gonna be here for a while! Glad it went to a good home.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Left Boston 1830 Sunday, arrived VA 1830 Thursday. Exactly 4 days, mostly at 8 knots. No issues, boat ran great, seller kept her in good condition and was super kind and helpful...the way a Hatteras family transaction should work.
    No problems coming back, except a few green crew members LOL.

Last edited by krush; 04-27-2020 at 09:08 PM.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

trying as attachment rather than a link...
    Attached Images