Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1969 45c

Re: 1969 45c

Quote Originally Posted by Westfield 11 View Post
    Only 600 hours in 50 years is definitely a low time boat! It must be like new, a time capsule even. Someone will get a real beauty.
    The engines and transmissions were rebuilt 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I know that some of the old 45s had lower Helms. Does your boat still have the front windshield and lower helm?Do you have any pictures of the salon? How are the window frames and overall woodwork?Thanks!
    There is no lower helm. The woodwork is in nice shape the aft bulkhead panels are not original but the rest of the boat is. I will take some better pictures of the salon and post them.

Let me try to explain things better. I purchased the boat because of the engines and transmissions they were rebuilt 10 years ago at Atlantic diesel and run perfect. She is very original inside and for her age and lack of updates shows above average imo. The exterior is the opposite, she is in need of a full work up. I repaired the bow soft spot and the back deck needs the same treatment. The paint and hardware is maybe average. I would love to put the time into her and finish her but we have a young family and it’s prudent to move in a different direction. I recognize that most people looking for these boats are in the south and I would be willing to deliver her after sale if that’s what it takes. If there is interest send me an offer You will not insult me I know what it is.

Is boat still for sale?

Is boat still for sale?

Yes it’s still for sale.

What is the cruise speed and top end ?

Cruise 15 tops out at 19/20 I have run her at 8.

Looking to move her this spring. I am open to all offers.

Here are pics of the boat: https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/196...tible-3658203/

I heard a rumor the boat has to be sold in the next week or two or is possibly going to be donated......the owner will consider ALL offers, even a HOF lowball offer.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381