Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: gennie room blower

Here are a few photos of the cut out and the hatch I built to cover the hole.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

The cover after replacing the blower
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thanks for the pictures. The breakers for shore power are there on mine. However, there does seem to be an extra vent on the STBD side of the boat, just forward of the engine room vent (that the fan in the picture goes to). I wonder where the switch is. My gen was replaced in 2011 and the remote panel is on the helm above the AC breakers, but no sign of a switch. I will have to look in the gen room and see if I can find at least the vent hose.

IMG_1020.jpg
    Prometheus
    1978 53' MY Hull #529
    Viera, FL

There is a photo of where my start and lower button is. Port side top left-hand corner.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Since the "tunnel" is mentioned, I'll ask here. 1986 63 MY. Galley up. Wiring from lower helm goes
    down in to generator room and branches outward to starboard and then goes aft to ER through aft bulkhead
    of generator room. It would seem cabling through the stairway down to the generator room and behind
    the washer/dryer and head #2. How do I access this wiring space, which I think others have labled the
    "tunnel"? Remember this is galley up and not the same as the 58MY with galley down.

John McCarley
    Water Colors
    Wrightsville Beach NC