In your estimation, how’s the US market for 52c’s of the 1982-1988 vintage? Buyer’s or seller’s?I’m looking at a couple in the 170k-190k asking price range. Pre-survey inspections haven’t revealed a pristine boat...each have their quirks. All are the galley up layout. All have the 8v92 Detroit’s. One has a supposedly recent rebuild (new head, sleeves, pistons, rods, bearings, injectors, turbos), but a smaller generator, no water maker, and a few other oddities. The others have more hours, but perhaps a better overall package. None have detailed owner history or maintenance back to the 80s.Seems to me that with diesel prices where they are, and the overall cost to maintain one of these things, they aren’t in high demand. Things get worse if you believe we’re heading into a recession in the next year. Perhaps I should just follow the sage advice on this forum, and be patient until I find a repowered 45cII.Or perhaps put new engines in an early 70s 42c that I know had been taken care of.Decisions decisions, and could certainly benefit from the collective wisdom here.