Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Looking for Functional Honeywell T6052 B Thermostat

Quote Originally Posted by kflod View Post
    I have problems with the old ones on my 54MY, and would be tempted to try the fx Unit. But I can't find the wiring diagram for the Honeywell? Could anyone tell me how to rewire from the Honeywell to the FX? ThanksKristian
    You don't need to know the wiring of the Honeywell to switch to the FX1. You simply put the compressor wires, fan wires and pump wires on the labeled terminals in the new box. Then you run a cat5 cable to the new thermostat.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Re: Looking for Functional Honeywell T6052 B Thermostat

Just wanted to update this thread since I have purchased a NOS Honeywell T6052B and installed it.

I found it on eBay for $97 plus $15 shipping. I liked the price of the first one I found much better ($30 including shipping) but the seller never shipped it or responded to messages. EBay refunded my money with no problem, but being cheap, I would have preferred the $30 total to the $112 total!

Anyway, I no longer am in the market for the thermostat, but don't throw yours out...someone else on the forum is probably going to be looking for one in the near future!

Nick
    1984 53' Extended Deckhouse
    "Laissez Faire"
    Delivered 1-1-86 (per Sam's)
    Hull #CN737
    Sausalito, CA