Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Anyone know 70 foot Timeless in Miami?

While spraying certain natural oils certainly does help, there will be areas you cannot reach. A couple of heavy duty commercial 03 generators for a couple of rounds on the other hand will kill anything and everything.

As far as misrepresentation of a dog..... old pics is one thing... "Meticulously maintained" is a whole 'nother level of BS.
    Last edited by oscarvan; 08-19-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

I know this boat as EL PIRATA. I looked at her hard about 2 years ago, and she was rough, but had great bones. I actually have a very detailed video of her. The Broker (friend of owner) was odd but not strange for Miami . I can't tell you how happy I am they refused my offer. One I offered more then the current asking price, and two I would still be in FL not enjoying new experiences in Texas.
    riverrandy
    1975 64' MY Hull# 305
    Merritt Island, FL
    Cape Crossing Marina

I talked with the broker about the boat a couple months ago. He seemed straight forward that the boat needs paint. I don't wanna paint a boat. But he didn't dodge any questions. He admitted it needs work.
    “Sentry”
    1977 Hatteras 70’ CMY
    #70MY313

I have seen listings that put in bold print that the pictures are old and do not reflect the current state of the boat. The gap between these pictures and the state of the boat reported by several members is the largest I have seen. The worst case, before this case, was where the pictures showed a boat needing work, but were in fact 2 years old, and the state of the boat had deteriorated much more. But the broker stated this in the ad.
    Prometheus
    1978 53' MY Hull #529
    Viera, FL

Are these pictures 20 years old? The boat looks beautiful, even the engine rooms looks like you could eat off of the floor or anywhere else for that matter. I did notice on the first two pics the name is El Pirata but on the other it is Timeless.
    Last edited by swampfox; 09-21-2019 at 08:36 PM.